Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh Canada

Chris and I got back from Toronto on Saturday. We had a great time. A lot happened, so instead of writing a post that would be much too long, I've decided to just post the pictures instead. Enjoy!

This is Chris with the holy grail of hockey stuff. Now he can never win it!


There was no way I was going to kiss that thing. I don't know who's lips have been there. I told Chris if he gets cold sores, I'm never kissing him again!


This is where the Maple Leafs played for almost 75 years! Canada has so much hockey history. I know what your thinking...what are leafs?


This was at the new Maple Leaf stadium. Those crazy Canadians.


These are our seats at the game we went to. What seats? We got there and found out that we paid for standing room only!


In keeping with the hockey theme, we went ice skating. Look at Chris showing his stuff.


Chris was even able to get me onto the ice.


This was the biggest piece of pizza that I've ever eaten. It was really yummie!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Fun pictures! (I wouldn't have kissed the cup, either).