Friday, March 14, 2008

Why Don't We Just Buy A New Car Every Year. Oh Wait...

I had written a post regarding our car the other day, but it was just too bitter and angry to post, so I’ve given myself some cooling off time, revised it and here it is. Chris and I get to shop for a new car, woo whoo. Last month I was rear ended as you might remember from a previous post. The damage to the car was considerably more than either I or the insurance people had originally thought, enough that fixing it would cost more than the car is worth (so they’re not going to). Thus, as soon as we hear how much the insurance company is going to give us to replace the car, Chris and I will once again be shopping for a new one. Luckily for us, we’re old pros at shopping for cars as we had just bought our freshly damaged Elantra only a year ago. I’ve been trying to talk Chris into buying us a car that has seat warmers for those long cold winter days in Salt Lake which we will be experiencing next year, but he doesn’t seem too enthusiastic, so it’s probably just a pipe dream. Alas!

No comments: