Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Keeping Chris Entertained Entertains Me

There are many things that I love about my husband. I would like to enumerate them all here on the blog, but I don’t know if he would appreciate that so I’ll keep my enthusiasm about him down to a minimum; but I would like to write just a little bit about him. My Chris is one funny man especially when he’s not trying to be funny. We started talking about our move back to Salt Lake, and we decided that we are going to take our time driving across the country. On our way here to DC, we tried to make the trip as short as possible and were able to make it in just a couple of days. When we drive back to Salt Lake, we are going to take our time and see things that we haven’t seen before, specifically baseball games. The other day Chris planned out our entire route home by the baseball games that he wanted to see. At the moment, he has planned 4 baseball games (the tickets are already paid for) and would probably have added one or two more if I hadn’t put my foot down. He’s funny because he is more excited about our baseball tour than about being finished with law school and moving back close to his family and close friends. Fortunately his enthusiasm is contagious so I’m starting to get excited about seeing the games as well even though baseball is my least favorite sport to watch. I don’t mind watching a game or two, but I would much rather be watching Hockey or Football or even basketball. So instead of leaving on the 10th of May and making it home by the 12th or 13th, we are going to be extending our trip three, maybe four days. Luckily we don’t have to be home for Chris’ bar classes until the 19th, so if he should decide to add another game, we’ll still be back in time for him to attend. The trip should be a good time.

1 comment:

Kamey V said...

I'm so excited that you're going to be close. I'm way excited that you get to meet my husband and meet my daughter. Good luck on your way back. WELCOME HOME!!