Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Car Part III

To conclude the series about our car, I am pleased to announce that we finally got a new car. We decided to buy another Elantra because we really liked the one we had. For just a little bit more than the insurance check, we were able to buy a brand new 2008 Elantra, and I have to say, I'm not a big fan of the new car smell. I know, that's crazy talk, right? Some people will do an awful lot to get that smell, even buy a sent they can spray in their car that will smell the same. I am not a fan, though. What I am a fan of is all the new little compartments and new features of the car. I'm a sucker for gizmos. We can hide things all over our car, and who knows if we'll ever find them again. We'll have to do some real searching if we need to find something in there. It's a relief to finally have that all taken care of. I've been driving around in an awful rental car that was big and bulky and had huge blind spot because the car was attempting to look sleek while in reality, it was just making it hard to see. The windows were all slanted at odd angles making it hard to see. But now we have a nice car that I feel comfortable driving. The end.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I hate the new car smell too. Makes me car sick. Uck.