Thursday, December 6, 2007

One More To Go


Chris finished his last final of the semister today! That knocks off one more milestone in my endless countdown. I'm not sure what I'm counting down to. I'd like to say that I'm counting down to when we move back to Salt Lake, but I know if I say that, something cosmic will happen to keep us in DC (not that there's anything wrong with that). I could say the countdown until the end of law school, but after law school, Chris has to take the bar, and the bar is not part of of my countdown. Anyway, back on subject. Chris, my very very smart husband has finished his finals, but he has also finished the MPRE which is another test that every law student has to take in order to pass law school. He found out yesterday that he passed with flying colors! So that leaves one more semister of classes to finish. It's amazing to think that he's finished 5/6 of law school. Here's to you, Chris.

4 comments:

Chris M. G said...

Thanks babe, you're the best, but other than being awesome and delicious, what does the waffle house have to do with law school?

James said...

Nothing, but amazingly enough, the two pictures I put on there were the only pictures we had of just you!

Chris said...

not only did chris pass the MPRE, he got a perfect score!! I just thought the world should know that.

James said...

It's true, he did get a perfect score. I didn't want to be the bragging wife, but now that you mention it, my honey is so smart!