Sunday, October 26, 2008

Swearing In


Last week Chris was sworn in as an actual lawyer. I know I thought that passing the bar was the final step in his law school journey, but I was off by one. As much as Chris tried to escape ever going to graduation, he wasn't able to avoid going to his swearing in though it was much like a graduation ceremony. I've before stated that neither Chris nor I are fans of those types of ceremonies but it was nice to see Chris in the middle of the day. Chris' parents picked me up from work and we drove down together. They had all the inductees stand up as their names were read and they all promised to be honest. We were able to see some of our friends from DC that we hadn't seen for a while, which was nice. I suppose if we had to go to some sort of ceremony, this wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

Kamey V said...

Congratulation Chris!! We are excited for you!!!