Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Alloween

I've never been terribly enthusiastic about Halloween. It's nice I suppose, but I haven't dressed up since I was a little girl. We used to have a little get together with some friends when we were in DC, but nothing too terribly exciting. This past weekend some of our friends hosted a real Halloween part, or Alloween party as Chris' friend Al was hosting it. It was really quite fun. Some of the costumes were quite creative, especially Al and his wife Ashley who were a sumo wrestler and a geisha. Chris and I dressed up as Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction. We tied for the winners of the best couple with Al and Ashley. We played some games and were able to chat with some friends. It was a fun night.




1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm so sad I had to work! I need to quit that job! It looks like you had lots of fun though, with out of!

Congrats again to Chris!