Friday, September 26, 2008

Growing Old In Style

This last week, we celebrated Chris' birthday. I won't say how old he is, I wouldn't want to embarrass him. To celebrate, we went bowling with most of his family and some friends. It was a good time. Bowling is pretty much self explanitory, so here are some pictures.
This is Chris' mom Mary, who has quickly become one of my favorite people.

This is Chris with one of his brothers, Jay, and two friends Dunham and Buddy. I'm a little sad that Dunham shaved off his beard before I was able to take a picture of it. It was full and bushy and kind of reminded me of the Dominoes commercial where the guy has oreo pizza all over his face which grows from a tiny mustache to a full beard in just a couple of shots. Dunham's beard kind of grows like that too.

This was taken after our two games. I suppose I should be a little ashamed of myself for beating Chris in both games on his birthday, but he wouldn't have wanted me to throw the games, right?

This is Chris and three of his brothers, Tyler, Jay, and Mark (who is proudly holding up a fry that he "borrowed" from me) and also his dad.

Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug.

Chris' dad bowled his best game ever that night. 129!

Cheers!

Happy Birthday Chris.

1 comment:

Dave and Shandie said...

wow, olympus hills put up flat-screens. at least they still have the old consoles to control them.