Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Man Walked Into A Bar...

Chris has been studying so hard all summer. After our baseball trip, he remained at home faithfully studying and reading for the Bar. He didn’t get to go on any of the fun trips that I did, and he’s been plagued with hours and hours or questions, examples, and rules. Poor guy. Well, yesterday and today it finally paid off (we hope). He’s taking the bar. As he walked through the door last night, his family applauded him, but he wasn’t as pleased as he could have been since he knew that he was just going to have to go back the next day. I think that he’ll be much more pleased with himself and his efforts tonight. It will be such a relief for him to be finished, probably forever, with the test. Also, I think that he’ll be glad to be finished and come home tonight because it’s our anniversary. Yes, Chris had to take the Bar on our anniversary. It’s not that we had some huge production planned for the day, after all, I have to be at work today, but it would have been nice if he could have woken up and thought, “Oh good, I’ve been married to my wonderful wife for three years today” (I hope that’s what he was thinking) instead of waking up and thinking, “Crap, I have to take another test today”. At least when he’s finished he’ll be able to concentrate on having a fun evening instead of the Bar.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Chris is so stinkin smart he has nothing to worry about! Happy Anniversary!

Kamey V said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I was thinking it was tomorrow, so I was going to write you tomorrow. Oh well. I hope you have a great anniversary and birthday!!!

Dave and Shandie said...

Congrats Chris.

Laura & Tyson said...

Hay Jamie! We added you guys to our blog. Hope you don't mind! Happy Anniversary!