Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back In Salt Lake

It's everything I hoped it would be, and more! It's so nice being back in Salt Lake close to family and having no job to go to. We got back into the city sometime after 9:00 in the evening, and we were able to see most of Chris' family that night. I saw my sister the next day. We had a barbaque to go to and we've been to softball games and family dinners. It's like we never left except we have boxes and boxes of things to unpack. The only thing putting a damper on our return is that Chris has to take the bar in a couple of months and he is taking a class to help him prepare for his test and since I don't have a job, I've been getting a little bored with nothing to do most of the day while he's studying. As we were driving home after our last baseball game in Kansas City, Chris said that it would be nice to just keep driving and see baseball games in California instead of coming back for his class. If it hadn't been that we were coming back to a family who loves us, I might have taken him up on the offer.

No comments: