Tuesday, January 1, 2008



Hi, this is Jeaneah. First person to guess who got a digital camera for christmas wins a prize.....yup, it's me. This is a picture of the card playing that went on at Mom and Dad's this christmas.....super fun! Gotta love that Lucky Duck. Jen and I were able to spend chrismas with the fam this year, and Char came along later in the day. We all played a lot of Mario Party on the WII, and I don't want to make Jaime jealous but there might have been some guitar hero involved as well. Then for Dad's birthday Mom, Jordan, Joe, Dad and I all headed for Reno where we watched National Treasure II (we all loved it!) and then we went to Claime Jumpers where we had an I Declair!!! My Favorite. We ran into the Hyde's at Claime Jumpers and we told them it was Dad's birthday and then they bought our dinner for us. They are so nice! So it was a great holiday in good ol' Hadley!

1 comment:

James said...

Yea! You posted on the blog!