Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Jared Cutlers



So, I know that it took me a little while to get this set up, but I couldn't figure out how to do a slide show. I had to get on to Erica's blog to find out how. Thanks Erica! Anyway, Thanksgiving was great. Chris and I drove up to their house on Thursday morning and took our first look at baby Angela. Wow, Jared's kids are cute! We had such a good time playing with Darion, Drizzten, Dominic, and Angela or "The Babies" as they'll always be known, just as Jason Joseph and Jordan will always be known as "the boys". Idella was on top of things with some great Thanksgiving food, including rolls just like mom makes them. Chris and I were also able to go to a sports stake house to watch the Utah BYU football game (so sad, those crazy Utes). The stake house had individual tvs for each table, so we didn't have to bother the other customers with our game. Notice that I wasn't in any of those pictures. I wish I could say that I was behind the camera most of the time, but I only took a few of the pictures. Drizzten and Darion got a hold of the camera and went crazy. I guess they don't think I'm pretty because they didn't take any pictures of me.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oh how cute! I am glad that my little blog was able to help you!! We missed you and Chris when we watched the game!!