Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sisters Don't Shake Hands

I just got back from a great week of visiting with my sisters at the happiest place on Earth. That's right, I took another vacation. I couldn't help myself, I had to enjoy one more week of freedom before starting work again. It was wonderful. I hadn't see my younger sister or the friend who went with us for such a long time and it was even more exciting since Jenn just announced that she's having a baby. She has a house and is definitely the most grown up out of the four of us who went on this trip. We stayed at her house in St. George on our way to and from California, which was nice. My sisters had planned all kinds of fun little activities for the trip. My older sister bought us all matching necklaces and my younger sister bought us all matching shoes. We listened to Disney songs all the way to California. The first day that we went to the park, we got off our second ride and there were a couple of people wating for us to get off the ride. They handed us some badges that allowed us to fast pass all the rides in the park, so we didn't have to wait in line for a ride all day! The other days at the park were great as well, but not quite as exciting as that first day. Since my younger sister is pregnant, she couldn't go on many of the rides, so we had to split into couples, but we were able to meet up for some of the rides and to each and other things, so it was great all around. The last day we were there, we didn't go back to the park, just sat by the pool most of the day, which was good because by that last day, our feet hurt pretty bad and we were glad to relax. We finished up by driving back to Jenn's house and then driving home. It was wonderful.






1 comment:

Shanna said...

It looks like you ladies had a great time. I'm a little jealous that you get to be with family again! I miss mine and they all live so far away. Glad you had fun though!