Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Babies For My Siblings

It has been such an exciting month for my family. One of my brothers and his wife had their fifth child, and my little sister had her first. Jared has three little boys and now two little girls. Baby Alexandra was born on January 6th and she is adorable! It's such a shame that they live all the way across the country and we have moved back to Salt Lake where it's a lot harder to visit. Jared did send me some pictures of the new little tike. Jenn had her first baby, Boston on January 8th. Chris and I were able to drive down to St. George and visit him when he was just a couple of weeks old. He's such a good little boy. He doesn't really cry, he sort of squeeks if he's unhappy, which isn't often. I only heard his sad little squeeking once while we were visiting and it was so cute that I had to laugh. While we were there, Chris did hold the baby, which is sort of a feat in itself. I have never seen him hold any babies and it was so fun to see him hold Boston. Below are two pictures of baby Lexie, one with her brother Dominic, two pictures of Baby Boston, with his favorite aunt and uncle, and one of my little brother Jason who had his 21st birthday January 7th. I thought since they were all birthday children, I would include them all.




No comments: